Monday, October 19, 2009

The Anti-Climatic Post

So! This weekend was "The Big Party"! Aunt Molly and Uncle Jim's wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL! It was MARVELOUS! Everything was WONDERFUL! But since Bob was in the wedding party and Etta was in the wedding party I did not get a chance to take as many pictures as I would have liked. Especially of my super cute daughter who looked so wonderful in the dress that Aunt Molly picked out.

She made it down the aisle with her cousin Kellie. It involved Kellie holding her hand, me standing behind her whispering "Go to daddy, go to daddy, go to daddy..." and daddy standing at the front with a big grin and trying really hard not to jump up and down shouting "come here come here come here..." She almost didn't make it. But she did and (might I add) stole the show. (Until Aunt Molly came down the aisle of course!) A few people even started to clap as they came down the aisle. I think that was what got her going, she is already a little starlet.

But here are some pics that I did manage to get.

Taking a bath in Grandma Cathy's tub before the show.



In the bridal ready room getting...ready.



I. Am. Hungry.



Good times. GREAT fun. (Even better food and drinks!)



Yay Aunt Molly and Uncle Jim!



Finally, dinner.



I'm tired. When is this party going to be over?



That's my mama and dada!



Dancing with ba-ba Steve.

2 comments:

Christine said...

GOOD TIMES!

Kent and Annie said...

The photo of Bob with Etta on his lap is the cutest thing EVER! She is so beautiful no wonder she stole the show!