Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins

I didn't get any pictures of when we were actually carving the pumpkins as I was separating the seeds from the goo, but here is a short recap.

Bob did most of the scraping and cutting. Etta put on her apron happily, but then would have nothing to do with the guts of the matter. Luckily she and Grandma Cathy read books the entire time. And then I did a photo op the next day.

See? Books. And a puzzle too.



Etta's pumpkin - Oliver II



I love my pumpkin. Kiss kiss.



This is mommy's pumpkin. (She was bored and didn't want to carve anything intricate.)



And that one down there? That one is daddy's. A little smaller than usual, but you can't complain about the pumpkins God gives you!



Group shot - chillin' on the porch



That's a big leaf! (She totally wouldn't hold it. Thought it would be more fun to run away!)

1 comment:

Christine said...

I LOVE the "group shot"
TOO cute!