Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year Bob took Etta to a family lunch while I stayed home with Mae - and she napped. I made dinner to take up to Steve & Cathy's for later and Bob made the pie. That way I had some alone time and got to eat everything I wanted for the special day.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of me with my kids...um....meant to...didn't. But I did get a couple of good ones.

Great Grandma Barb. Since Grandpa Lynn has passed away I am going to try extra hard to get pictures of her with the girls. I usually got some of the four of them together, but I don't want to let the chances slip away. But what was her comment after this pic? "I hope that you didn't get my arms!"

Reading with Grandma Cathy. Mae is getting a bit better about sitting still and listening to stories but...well, she isn't even two yet!

But the best gift of all? Daddy playing box racer. Not the most fun game in the world...

You can't tell from the first shot, but they love this game. I like how my new camera got the suggestion of action but still kept them clear.

No comments: