Sunday, May 6, 2012

Post Birthday Fun

The day after Etta's birthday my mom, Etta & I headed to the LC campus to take in Art Under the Elms. We had walked through Friday morning and Etta noticed that they were getting ready to set up some jumpy rides. I asked if she would want to go on them later. Her response? "I'm not sure about that". But she got brave, and for the 1st time ever decided to do all three jumpy rides.

Waiting in line for the big, blue dolphin slide.

Holding up the line at the big, blue dolphin slide.

Success!!

I didn't take any pictures of the regular old jumpy castle as it's not very picture friendly.

But then on to the "Caterpillar". There was more to this jumpy ride, but I was able to try out my sport setting on my camera to get actions shots of her coming down the final slide.




 She had a lot of fun!! Sunday evening I asked her, "Did you have a good weekend?"

She replied, "I had a tired weekend!"

She then proceeded to take a two and a half hour nap Monday afternoon. Fun was had by all.

1 comment:

Team Weaver said...

Way to go Girlie! You are a very brave Four year old!! Love you, Aunt Molly