Thursday, May 3, 2012

School Birthday Treat

Etta decided that she wanted a "Nemo" party this year. I am not super great at themes, but did my best.

On to Pinterest I went. Found "Fish Bowl Jello" and thought that would be great to take to share with Etta's boys at school. While being pretty visibly impressive to the 5 & 6 year olds, it left something to be desired after a few bites. I thought it was pretty good myself, but think that all of the different textures didn't really appeal to them.

But Etta got to help and it was fun.


After I poked some of the Swedish fish down into the Jello I was thinking that you wouldn't be able to see them very well.

So I sprinkled some on the top.  

And then realized that it looked like dead fish floating.

Sigh.

She's only 4, right?




No comments: