Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's pool season!

Since the temperature has been climbing the last few days I decided it was time to break out the cool hippo pool that Uncle Erik got for Etta for her birthday. Not being the brightest of parents we filled it up straight out of the hose. Nice for a photo shoot though. Next time we'll be sure to fill it up earlier in the day!

Is this my new pool dad?



Um, are you kidding me?



I'm not too sure about this cold water.



Where's the hot water switch? [Check my sweet new shirt from the half-marathon!]



I think the hippo's going to eat me!



Seriously?



I think I feel a warm spot.



[Etta did eventually "warm up" to the experience. I think that it will be great for Lewiston's hot summers.]

2 comments:

Molly Wicks said...

Do the puppies get to play too?! I miss my Etta Girl!!! Love you, Aunt Molly

Ellen said...

Love the pool! We may have to get one for Ben!