Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A look to the future

Someday this will be in a car...I think I kinda like that I can still chaperon! Etta is finally big enough that she can sit there with one of the boys without me having to hold on to her. Although they did stay stationary. Not quite to the cruising stage yet.

Hey buddy, watch where that hand goes.



Ready to rock and roll. (Check the camo pants!)



Let's go!



This is the face that I got when I asked Jonah to smile. Nice. [Check the sweet MSU t-shirt that her Uncle Erik got her for her birthday. Go Cats!]



[Note: Soon after the last picture was taken Etta started to wiggle and Jonah declared that, "B Etta all done". In the time it took me to shut off the camera and not quite get it to the counter Etta had done a complete face plant into the linoleum. I gotta be quicker with these things...]

1 comment:

Molly Wicks said...

Looking good Etta Girl!! Loving the camo pants...so like Aunt Molly! Love you! Aunt Molly