Saturday, May 9, 2009

Some new toys

Etta got ... a few ... new toys for her birthday. Everyone was very generous and the girl will not be wanting for something to do for quite a while. Here are a couple of "action" shots.

This is my new puppy. His heart is right here. Thanks Aunt Molly!



Where did those balls go?



I thought that they came out of right here.



Seriously, I want them to come out.



[Etta likes to grab the balls after they come out of the train. And she likes to block them from being able to come out. But when she does that she gets really ticked that they aren't showing up!]

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Oh my. We have that puppy... it scares me a little. He sometimes sings when no one is around to touch him. Sometimes, it's randomly in the middle of the night. Scary...