Monday, September 28, 2009

17th Month Annibirthery

Approaching one and a half.

Etta is making more sounds now. Experimenting with "g", "b", "t" and others.

Is starting to actually play WITH other kids instead of just NEXT to them. So fun to watch. Is pretty much over her separation anxiety.

Is starting to run - I say that in a kind of loose context - but it is super cute.

Also showing some signs of being two. But we are working with it and trying some different things. It is fun and frustrating at the same time.

Pottying is going pretty well. She will now go in the bathroom and try to put the potty ring on the toilet. And will go in after she has pooped, stand next to the toilet and grunt. Gotta start somewhere, right?

She is changing, changing, changing and so much fun to watch!

Good penguin



What?



Penguin, you're goin' down!



Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!



Bob enjoying the penguin wrestling.

2 comments:

Kent and Annie said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys and hear how your lives have been these past few months. I especially want to know about adventures in potty land... so far all I have done is said "poo poo!" every time I notice it's "happening". I hope this will translate to something in the future!?!

Team Weaver said...

Looking good Bob! I am sure she will be saying "I love you, Aunt Molly" real soon! Love you, Aunt Molly