Monday, September 21, 2009

New Purse

When we went up to St. Maries and stayed with Sherry Epler she gave Etta a new purse! Actually, it's a Strawberry Shortcake lunch box, but hey, it will work. Etta put toys in it for the long ride and now likes to take it along when we go places.

Ready to visit Grandma Cathy the day after the ride. Got my purse and am ready to go!



Let's go show the cows my new purse!



[Note: the cows have gone "on vacation" and will be back next year. They are going to a spa and so will be losing some weight and shrinking a bit before they come back. Not that she understands that at this point, and we won't lie to her forever but, come on, she's one...and on the bright side, we have some new meat in our freezer!]

3 comments:

Team Weaver said...

I like show everyone my new purse too! The cows are "on vacation." Funny!! Love you, love you! Aunt Molly

Team Weaver said...

Ok...I like TO show everyone my purse too! Aunt Molly

Christine said...

ADORABLE!