Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy Saturday

Montana Grandma, Etta and I went to Great Falls this morning for the Farmer's Market and "Geesey Pond". At the Farmer's Market Etta got to ride on a pony! Unfortunately, I had not gotten my new memory card for my camera (the reason that this is the first post in so long...) so I don't have any pics. Mom got a few and I will try to get one up later. She really enjoyed the ride and looked like a regular little cowgirl!

Next off to the Geesey Pond. That would be Gibson Park for those of you who may know the difference. When I was younger we used to always take our lunch over to enjoy the shade, geese, ducks and seagulls. I wanted to share this experience with Etta. We decided not to eat right by the pond so she wouldn't be distracted. But wouldn't you know...

Tired girl already.



This is what she was watching in the previous picture.



Trying to catch the seagulls!





Next, off to the pond. This little boy was teaching Etta how to throw bread to the birds.



And then a little girl gave us a piece of bread to throw to the ducks. At one point Etta had a chunk of bread. She had it in her hand, put her hand back to throw, brought it forward to throw, noticed what was in her hand and popped it in her mouth! Pretty cute.



Then of course, it was time to chase the geese.





She was pretty brave and got quite close.



Then we drove across town and mom needed to stop at Walmart to drop off some film. We stayed in the car (with the air running of course) because...



After a long nap on the drive home she got a second wind. Helping Gramps shuck the corn.



Exploring MT Grandma's stuff outside.





Help me up, Gramps.



Thanks! Like my outfit? Diaper, dirt shoes and a pink necklace. Sweet!!

1 comment:

Team Weaver said...

Etta Girl, looks like you are having an awesome time as always! So glad the trip over went well. Hugs and Kisses! Love you, Aunt Molly