Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fast Food Friday - Summer Edition

Fridays in the summer are different for teachers. Almost anti-climatic actually. It means another week is coming to a close and we are that much closer to fall.

But then again, they are pretty much like every other day in the summer. So doing something "special" for dinner seems a bit silly. But last night I got the bug and wanted to try something new.

I had found a recipe for home made flour tortillas and decided to give it a shot. Not too bad. I will probably try again though to hopefully have a better outcome.

Rolling out the rounds.



Cooking them up on the griddle.



And since the griddle was already hot...Sauteed fresh veggies and some pork to fill. Pretty yummy.



I think that I could live on sauteed veggie wraps all harvest season.

1 comment:

Kent and Annie said...

Yumm! I may have to have something like that this week. Have you tried the uncooked tortillas from Costco... they are THE BEST. We usually have them once a week in some way.