Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Reading

[The next few posts will have pictures that I took using my mom's new camera. It is WAY too much camera for me...I was just using the "point and shoot" setting. So there will be some pictures of Etta and some . . . not . . .]

Etta has constantly been asking to go to "Grandma's Library". I love that she knows my mom works at a library and actually wants to go there. For as much as we go to our library, and as much as we sing, and as much as we play with other kids - she is still pretty shy when we get in that group. Hopefully that will change as she gets older.

Time for the library!



Watching the first story.



Saying "hi" to the birds.



The library turtle.



Getting the headphones ready for some Sesame Street.



Enthralled.

2 comments:

Kent and Annie said...

How fun! Brooke does the same at library story time... very observant and shy. I also like Etta's hair in the back, really pretty!

Kent and Annie said...

How fun! Brooke does the same at library story time... very observant and shy. I also like Etta's hair in the back, really pretty!