Saturday, July 17, 2010

Some fun singles

In case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow...

Getting back from the pool at Adcope. Isn't that outfit great? She picked all of it out herself. Sometimes she is so girlie that it scares me.



Bob and Etta playing the game that Uncle Jim got for me. She had said, "Watch game on TV." I asked her, "Who do you watch a game with on the TV?" Her response? "Uncle Jim!!"



The shoes she sported for three days straight last week. Even with the very boyish clothes she was picking all week. Nothing quite like a pair of denim shorts, a Montana Mud t-shirt and fancy dress shoes.



And enjoying the sprinkler when we got back from the Speeder Car ride in Potlatch. (Future post to follow.) Once I showed her how to run THROUGH the sprinkler she was unstoppable.)



No comments: